Castle of Heart is a Switch-exclusive Ghouls N' Vania-style Action-Platformer - most challenging, with plenty of new twists to the classic formula.
Discover beautiful designed places, inspired by the Slavic mythology as well as famous, mystical locations in Poland, the home country of the development team 7LEVELS.
The protagonist is a town‘s knight, possessed by a stone curse from an evil sorcerer. He sets out to reverse the curse and save the woman he loves. His will to embrace her again, made him able to move his petrified body. But the journey to his loved one is littered with sorcerers’ minions, gigantic bosses, puzzles and deadly traps. But better be quick, due to the curse, time's not on your side!
After leaving the cursed village, you will be able to survey a large variety of level settings in a stunning presentation. Some places might hide valuable secrets.
- Progress the game quickly: The evil sorcerers’ curse made the Knight turn into stone. To be able to move, the Knight sacrifices some of his healthpoints by time. Slay foes and collect potions to refill his bar.
- Fight your enemies: Use both of your arms to pick up secondary weapons. This feature offers a great variety of opportunities to progress the game. But be careful, if the health runs low, the second weapon will disappear.
- Based on real mythology and places: Discover medieval places inspired by the Slavic mythology and historical Polish areas.
- Conquer mighty bosses: In the course of Castle of Heart terrifying creatures barring your way to your lady-love. Slay them in exciting and varying battles.
Extended scope of play: A challenging "Ghouls N' Vania" with over 10 hours of playtime in 20 levels, which will keep you busy for a while! The challenge of completing it with 100% makes you desire a second run.
The physical release version of Castle of Heart exclusively features optional d-pad controls. (The digital version only controls via analog stick.)
Available ingame languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly desire from a high-quality physical game release.
A 64 page in-depth Game Manual, a Dedicated Cover Design with interior art, as well as a beautiful Slipcase and a Collectible Coin as a bonus leaves no wish unfulfilled for gamers, who prefer owning their games as physical versions.
Limited to 300 copies.*
- Cover with Interior Art
- Game Cartridge
- 64 Page In-Depth Manual in Japanese
- Exclusive Slipcase
- Quick Instruction Card
- Silver-Colored Coin (numbered)
*Additionally, 3,200 English Regular Editions of Castle of Heart are available as a separate product.