Fast-paced combat and extensive exploration awaits, drawing strong inspiration from genre-classics like Metroid Fusion and Megaman X.
Private investigator M.C. Fox is chasing a dangerous criminal organization called The Ascended on unexplored planets, who appear to seize minds of various strong-willed individuals across the universe. A confrontation between M.C. and their leader severely injured him, leaving the investigator crippled and the mind of his daughter seized. This leaves him with little but one choice: Hunting down the leaders of The Ascended with the help of his trusted crew and a robotic body called MAG: The Mind-Action-Gear!
- Classic 2D-action with a modern twist - Smooth and fast-paced action with beautiful hand-drawn 16-bit pixel graphics, mixed with atmospheric music and hard-hitting sound effects.
- Explore mysterious planets - Travel to 4 different and unique planets, unravel their secrets and fight the dangers within. Remember to take a break once in a while, and interact with the crew on your ship.
- Upgrade your MAG - Buy and find different mods, weapons and abilities that bring versatility to your MAG's combat capability. Many of them being optional and well-hidden!
- Delve in to the world of MindSeize - Follow the narrative written by a professional script writer, meet a wide cast of unique characters and read the expansive log-book about the planets and their fauna.
Available ingame languages: English, Japanese & more to be announced.
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly desire from a high-quality physical game release. The JP Edition's packaging is fully localized to Japanese, from the case to the manual!
A 60 page in-depth Game Manual, a dedicated Cover Design with interior art, as well as a beautiful Slipcase and a Collectible Coin as a bonus leaves no wish unfulfilled for gamers, who prefer owning their games as physical versions.
Also included is our signature Nintendo Switch Quick Instruction Card, which gives you the most important mechanics of each game at one glance!
The Japanese Regular Edition is limited to 300 pcs.
- Cover with Interior Art
- Game Cartridge with full game
- 60 Page In-Depth Manual in Japanese
- Quick Instruction Card
- Cover Slipcase
- Silver-colored Coin (numbered)
Shown product designs may have small changes in the final release.
This game is currently in preparation for production. You can find the release schedule under our Release Progress category.
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag