Open preorder for POWA! starts at 19th of July 2020 and ends 16th of August 2020. If you pre-order the game within this phase, you will get the following benefits:
- a bronze-colored collector's coin as a free physical bonus (only one per customer, unrelated to the number of items you get)
- access to the closed beta test of POWA! in September 2020 via eMail
POWA! is a newly-developed action-platformer in a similar vein as other genre-classics of the handheld, like Kirby's Dreamland and Trip World.
The gameplay is decidedly kept simple and makes POWA! easy to pick it up, but challenging to conquer. A good variety of level themes and obstacles, with an ever-increasing difficulty curve keep the experience thoroughly engaging and fresh!
POWA! has been solely developed by the Spain-based GBdev-enthusiast Aiguanachein, with support from Sergio de Prado for the music and Ivan Miguel for art designs & graphic touch-ups. The game uses the ZGB engine by Zal0.
- a brand-new Game Boy Color game with backwards-compatibility to Classic Game Boy hardware
- clean and simple platformer-gameplay with tight controls
- five levels with multiple segments and a challenging boss fight in each
- super-cute presentation and a bopping soundtrack
- replay-value through varying difficulty modes and a timescore after each play-through
- utilizes Super Game Boy-features when played on a SNES/SFC
For the completionists!
The Collector's Edition of POWA! comes in our signature premium box and includes both the Regular and Limited Edition of the game with all their extras.
Additionally, it offers two clear files with a DIN A2 poster, a large sticker set and a magazine style bonus print in Japanese.
Highly limited and a real highlight for your collection!
The JP Collector's Edition is limited to 125 units.
- premium collector box
- POWA! JP Regular Edition
- POWA! JP Limited Edition
- 2x clear files
- DIN A4 sticker set
- DIN A2 poster
- magazine-style bonus print
- All three Collector's Coins
This is a preorder, the game will be produced in Q3 of 2020.
All product designs are work in progress and might have small changes in the final products (only towards the better!)
Game Boy® , Game Boy Pocket®, Game Boy Light®, Super Game Boy®, Game Boy Color®, SNES®, SFC® are trademarks of Nintendo. This release is neither endorsed by, nor officially licensed by Nintendo.
DOT MATRIX SERIES® is a trademark of First Press Games.