You play as Sydney Hunter, adventurer supreme, who by sheer luck manages to get trapped inside a massive Maya pyramid. He soon discovers that the "Feathered Serpent" Kukulkan has broken up the sacred Haab calendar into 7 individual pieces and hid them inside the very same pyramid!
Widespread chaos and a time freeze will certainly follow if the Haab calendar isn't put back together. With the support of the local Maya population, Sydney Hunter must find all pieces, defeat Kukulkan, to return peace and balance.
• Let’s get adventurous! - Play through a challenging single-player campaign inspired by Maya gods, culture, and history.
• Feeling nostalgic? – Enjoy tight controls and glorious 8-bit style graphics accompanied by an awesome chiptune soundtrack!
• Content galore. - Explore 13 vast levels full of secrets and encounter a powerful Maya god in each.
• Got treasure? - Collect relics & weapon upgrades to increase your chances of survival.
• Long live the CRT! – Includes the option to turn scan lines on/off.
• The end? - Unearth two different endings to the story!
Available in-game languages: English, Japanese, French, Spanish
The Regular Edition of the game comes with all the base items you could wish for! Aside of the DRM-free Game on Blu-ray, the case holds an In-depth Manual, full of hints, artwork and lore of the game and also a separate Achievement Guide with an overview of all unlock-requirements.
This version also includes our signature Slipcase coated with a leather-like structure and silver hot foil pattern, as well as a silver Collector's Coin with the individual number of your limited game copy engraved on it!
The limitation of this Regular Edition will be set after the open preorder phase ended.
- Cover with Interior Art
Game on Blue-ray
- 50 Page In-Depth Manual in English
- Achievement Guide
- Leather-style Slipcase
- Silver-colored Coin (numbered)
This game is region-free and works on consoles of all regions (incl. European, American, Japanese variants & more).
All shown product designs are work in progress and may change in the final product - but only to the better!
This is a preorder, the game is currently in preparation for production. You can find the approximate release date on our Release Progress page.
First Press Games Quality
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interview
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag