Castle of Heart is a Switch-exclusive Ghouls N' Vania-style Action-Platformer - most challenging, with plenty of new twists to the classic formula.
Discover beautifully designed places, inspired by Slavic mythology as well as famous, mystical locations in Poland, the home country of the development team 7LEVELS.
The protagonist is a town‘s knight, possessed by a stone curse from an evil sorcerer. He sets out to reverse the curse and save the woman he loves. His will to embrace her again, made him able to move his petrified body. But the journey to his loved one is littered with sorcerers’ minions, gigantic bosses, puzzles and deadly traps. But better be quick, due to the curse, time's not on your side!
After leaving the cursed village, you will be able to survey a large variety of level settings in a stunning presentation. Some places might hide valuable secrets.
- Progress the game quickly: The evil sorcerers’ curse made the Knight turn into stone. To be able to move, the Knight sacrifices some of his healthpoints by time. Slay foes and collect potions to refill his bar.
- Fight your enemies: Use both of your arms to pick up secondary weapons. This feature offers a great variety of opportunities to progress the game. But be careful, if the health runs low, the second weapon will disappear.
- Based on real mythology and places: Discover medieval places inspired by the Slavic mythology and historical Polish areas.
- Conquer mighty bosses: In the course of Castle of Heart terrifying creatures barring your way to your lady-love. Slay them in exciting and varying battles.
Extended scope of play: A challenging "Ghouls N' Vania" with over 10 hours of playtime in 20 levels, which will keep you busy for a while! The challenge of completing it with 100% makes you desire a second run.
The physical release version of Castle of Heart exclusively features optional d-pad controls. (The digital version only controls via analog stick.)
Available ingame languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly desire from a high-quality physical game release.
A 64 page in-depth Game Manual, a Dedicated Cover Design with interior art, as well as a beautiful Slipcase and a Collectible Coin as a bonus leaves no wish unfulfilled for gamers, who prefer owning their games as physical versions.
Limited to 300 copies.*
- Cover with Interior Art
- Game Cartridge
- 64 Page In-Depth Manual in Japanese
- Exclusive Slipcase
- Quick Instruction Card
- Silver-Colored Coin (numbered)
*Additionally, 3,200 English Regular Editions of Castle of Heart are available as a separate product.
Shown designs in the product image may have small changes in the final release.
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag