The setting and goal is easily explained: You are a firefighter with the task to rescue all kids from a dangerous fire site.
Equipped with a water hose, you can choose between two characters and will fight an ever-growing wall of fire and a plethora of dangerous enemies to open up the way and save the children. It's also important not to dawdle around - they might get burned if you don't take some risks and hurry to their rescue!
- exciting & unique fire-fighting gameplay for real NES & FC hardware
- more than 32 challenging levels with many hidden secrets
- a wide array of power-ups and enemies
- two different game modes with strong changes to the game-play
- 2 player co-operative play, a partner can join the game at any time
- randomly generated dangers, each play-through will challenge you in new ways
The game was developed with mapper0 restrictions (the earliest NES cartridges) by the Japanese game developer Karu_gamo, who is known for his previous work on the Mamotte Knight series.
You can try a free demo of the game via emulator or flashcard: [Click here to visit the Itch.io page]
The Collector's Edition comes in our signature premium package and offers a great assortment of extras for fans of new Famicom releases. The inner package comes with an alternative artwork and the Edition features branded merchandise, the original soundtrack on CD and multiple print extras as additional goodies.
The unique addition with this Collector's Edition is a Famikeshi - a special rubber miniatures of the game itself, as well as two acryl hangers with game artwork that fit onto the cartridge and come in Gashapon capsules!
The JP Collector's Edition is limited to 500 pieces.
- Premium Collector Package
- Box in a classic Famicom-style design, with alternative cover
- Clear-red custom Cartridge Shell with top-label
- In-depth Manual in Japanese
- Package Inlay & Survey Postcard
- Famikeshi (Keshi gum in cartridge form, Limited Edition box style)
- Two Acryl Strap Hangers for the cartridge
- CD Soundtrack in Premium Jewel Case (Made in Japan)
- Clear Files with DIN A2 Poster and A4 Chirashi
- Gold-colored Collector's Coin (numbered)
Differences between the artwork for FC and both NES versions:
Especially for this release and based on Karu_gamo's original illustrations and artwork, we divided the NES version into two different markets, EU US. Not only is there a different artwork for every version but we have also decided to release the EU version in the same small box size as it was known over thirty years before. The manuals will additionally reflect the era of small boxes being either folded sheets or b/w manual booklets. We at First Press Games are passionate players for decades and we are paying homage to the designs of the golden era recreating it as best as possible. We hope you will enjoy our passion and nostalgia the same way we do.
All product designs are work in progress and might show small changes in the final products.
NES® & FC®/Famicom® are registered trademarks of Nintendo. This release is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Nintendo.
First Press Games Quality:
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interview
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag