Transform into your Mega Gunship to blast your rivals head-on in this unique shooting game with a competitive twist: Rival Megagun is a split-screen versus shoot 'em up in which you can transform into a gigantic boss to invade your opponent's screen.
Versus-Shoot em' Ups are a rare genre to find across all console libraries to begin with - but on top of that, the mechanics and gameplay of Rival Megagun are one of the best among all. And this title is definitely not only for die-hard fans of Arcade shooters - more casual players will enjoy the fun and competitive couch-multiplayer with their friends just as much as any genre-veteran!
- Classic Shoot em' Up-action with a competitive twist
- Intense 2-player "couch-multiplayer" for local versus battles
- Online mode for challenging your friends or find opponents via matchmaking
- Single-player arcade mode with online leaderboards
- Multiple playable heroes, each with unique weapons and boss transformation
- Unlockable gear and weapons for customizing your ships
Available in-game languages: Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly desire from a high-quality physical game release.
A 64 page in-depth Game Manual, a Dedicated Cover Design with interior art, as well as a beautiful Slipcase and a Collectible Coin as a bonus leaves no wish unfulfilled for gamers, who prefer owning their games as physical versions.
Limited to 500 copies.*
- cover with interior art
- game cartridge
- 64 page in-depth manual in Japanese
- quick instruction card in Japanese
- exclusive slipcase
- silver-colored coin (numbered)
The PS4 and Switch Editions each have unique collector coin-motives with own limitation numbering.
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag