Underhero isn't your typical RPG-adventure: Classic elements like turn-based combat and exploration are shaken up with timing-based elements and 2D platforming. While a wide range of abilities are available, precisely-timed actions are actually the most powerful weapon to utilize during this quest.
Inspired by Paper Mario and many other RPGs with creative gameplay-elements, it tells the story of a world in which the chosen hero has failed due to an accident and an underling of the main villain is suddenly prompted to take his place as the new “hero”.
The game tells an intriguing and mysterious story, full of silly characters brimming with personality, quirky dialogue, and lots of weird humor. Join the legendary hilt Elizabeth IV and the little Masked Kid as they journey across the Chestnut Kingdom to defeat your evil supervisor, Mr. Stitches!
- A side-scrolling RPG adventure, full of beautiful pixel art and cartoony aesthetics.
- Turn-based combat with a twist: There are no turns! Use your reflexes to evade, and your timing to attack or parry! It's true timing-based combat.
- Hit enemies with the beat of the music for Groovy~ critical hits!
- Fun and intense boss battles!
- Enemies consider you their ally, so talk to them in-battles for tips, jokes, and lore!
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren.
- Over 15 hours of playtime in an expansive game-world, sprinkled with many hidden secrets.
- A story shrouded in mystery, with many twists and turns…
Available in-game language: English only.
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly desire from a high-quality physical game release.
A 60 page in-depth Game Manual, a dedicated Cover Design with interior art, as well as a beautiful Slipcase and a Collectible Coin as a bonus leaves no wish unfulfilled for gamers, who prefer owning their games as physical versions.
Also included is PlayStation 4 Achievement Foldout, which will help you to get the most out of the game!
The Underhero PlayStation 4 Regular Edition is limited to 1500 units.
- Cover with Interior Art
- Blu-Ray with full game
- 60 Page In-Depth Manual in English
- Achievement Foldout
- Exclusive Slipcase
- Silver-colored Coin (numbered)
This is a pre-order product and currently in preparation for production. You can find the scheduled release date in our Release Progress section.
Please note all product designs shown are a work in progress and might have changes in the final product.
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag