Natsuki Chronicles is a new horizontal Shoot ’em Up that takes place within the same storyline as its predecessor Ginga Force.
The game follows the character Natsuki from a new perspective on the story. Discover her past as a rookie pilot up to present time, with events that happen in the past, in parallel, or even coincide with those in Ginga Force.
Through its unique display of bullet paths, Natsuki Chronicles makes the bullet-hell on screen much more accessible and adds tactical depth to the action. As a sequel to one of the best Shoot 'Em Ups of the '00s, this game was awaited with anticipation by genre-fans and more than met the high expectations!
Our physical game release of Natsuki Chronices is also accompanied by the Original Game Soundtrack as a high quality CD release, Made in Japan.
For Natsuki Chronicles' soundtrack, Yousuke Yasui mostly went solo again, with the exception of a few tracks by his colleague Kazuhiro Kobayashi from Supersweep. This soundtrack is dominated by electronic FM synthesis songs, strongly inspired by video game soundtracks from the late 90s.
Shoot 'em Up music connoisseurs will love the amazing compositions compiled on this soundtrack.
Limited to 350 pieces.*
- premium jewel case
- spine card (OBI)
- 12 page booklet
- 2 CDs with 28 Tracks in total
*1000 additional Soundtrack CDs are included with the Collector's Edition of the game.
This is a pre-order product and currently in preparation for production. You can find the scheduled release date in our Release Progress section.
Please note all product designs shown are a work in progress and might have changes in the final product.
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag