Tobu Tobu Girl is an arcade-style platforming game for Game Boy® and Game Boy Color® by Tangram Games. This 8bit-game will enchant you with its beautifully crafted pixel art, tight controls and an earworm-inducing chiptune soundtrack. Replayability is ensured with unlockables, various difficulty levels and battery backed-up highscores.
- fast and fluid gameplay that pushes the system's limits
- 4 levels with different setting and scaling difficulty
- new endless mode with increasingly difficult obstacle waves
- randomly generated enemy formations for endless replayability
- stunningly cute soundtrack by poteto-tan
- unlockable sound test, player skins and other awesome secrets
- compatible to GB Classic, Color and Super GB, using their special features
- battery-backed up progress and highscores
Different from the old JP-style Regular Edition of Tobu Tobu Girl Deluxe, this JP Edition features a fully localized packaging and manual in Japanese.
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly want from a well-done physical retro-game release.
An in-depth game manual, beautiful packaging made from authentic material and a high-end custom produced cartridge leave little to be desired for retro-gamers who prefer to own their games as physical versions.
The JP Regular Edition of Tobu Tobu Girl Deluxe is limited to 500 units*
- JP-style box with foil print
- DOT MATRIX SERIES cartridge, working on all Game Boy-compatible systems
- in-depth manual in Japanese
- package inlay & survey postcard
- mini sticker set
- silver-colored collector's coin (numbered)
*75 of these are included in the JP Collector's Edition
All shown product designs might have small changes in the final products.
Game Boy®/GB®, Game Boy Color®/GBC® and Super Game Boy®/SGB® are registered trademarks of Nintendo. This release is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Nintendo.
DOT MATRIX SERIES® is a trademark of First Press Games.
First Press Games Quality:
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interview
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag