The setting and goal is easily explained: You are a firefighter with the task to rescue all kids from a dangerous fire site.
Equipped with a water hose, you can choose between two characters and will fight an ever-growing wall of fire and a plethora of dangerous enemies to open up the way and save the children. It's also important not to dawdle around - they might get burned if you don't take some risks and hurry to their rescue!
"Coming to grips with the ins and outs of its firefighting gameplay will require a lot of strategic thinking, especially when things start to get out of hand; I love it!" - Retro Game of the Year Awards 2023
Blazing Rangers has won the Physical Retro Game of the Year on Video Chums! Click here for the article.
This soundtrack was composed by the Japanese composer Hydden, who is very famous for his chiptune sound ♪ In addition, all tracks are also recorded as arrange versions in the style of "GB sound" and "WS sound". You can compare the differences between the consoles.
Also recorded on the CD is the song “Moeru hikeshi damashii! Honoo no ranger man” by the Japanese voice actor unit bud×dies! (Ousuke/Masashi Yukita), including a karaoke version (with liner notes and lyrics in the booklet) and after-talk in Japanese.
Karu_gamo, Hydden, and bud×dies! (Ousuke, Masashi Yukita) talk in the after-talk about the game, its music and other things.
You can try a free demo of the game via emulator or flashcard: [Click here to visit the Itch.io page]
Limited to 350 pieces.*
- Premium jewel case
- Spine card (OBI)
- 12 page booklet
- CD with 18+ Tracks
- Hard gel 3D sticker sheet
*The Soundtrack CDs are also included with the Collector's Edition of the game.
All product designs are work in progress and might show small changes in the final products.
NES® & FC®/Famicom® are registered trademarks of Nintendo. This release is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Nintendo.
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag