Dive into northern Mexico's breathtaking landscapes with Mulaka, a 3D action-adventure game based on the rich indigenous culture of the Tarahumara.
Renowned for their impressive running abilities, embark on the journey of a Sukuruame - a Tarahumara shaman - as you fight back the foulness corrupting the land, while drawing upon the powers of demigods.
From solving puzzles in environments inspired by real Sierra Tarahumara locations, to heated hand-to-hand combat with creatures pulled from the region’s mythology, find out why the Tarahumara have earned a reputation for being superhumans.
- Become the legend: Harness the renowned athletic talents of the Tarahumara as you engage in fast-paced platforming and hand-to-hand combat.
- Explore Sierra Tarahumara: Traverse a 3D world inspired by the legendary, real-life landscapes of northern Mexico, rendered in a vibrant, low-poly visual style.
- Based on real mythology: Draw upon the powers of demigods and battle fearsome creatures pulled from the rich lore of the Tarahumara people.
- Live the culture: From narration in their indigenous language, to music unique to the region, experience an authentic representation of Tarahumara culture.
- Mix up your gameplay: Leverage the Tarahumara’s physical prowess, demigod transformations, puzzle-solving and the crafting of magic potions as you save humanity from the corruption plaguing it.
Available ingame languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
The Regular Edition represents the base game and holds everything you could possibly want from a well-crafted physical release.
The physical release of Mulaka can be considered a "Director's Cut" of the original and will have some game-changes that are exclusive to this version of the game:
- Exclusive new player skin (optional)
- Fresh rebalancing and general performance improvements
- Revamped level design
- New Easter eggs hidden in the game
- All language options from the Asian region release added
The Nintendo Switch JP Regular Edition is limited to 300 copies.
Regular Edition features:
- alternative cover with interior art
- game cartridge
- 84 page in-depth manual in Japanese
- quick instruction card
- exclusive slipcase
- silver-colored coin (numbered)
The PS4 and Switch Editions each have unique collector coin-motives with own limitation numbering.
Shown product designs are work in progress and might have small changes upon final release.
This is a preorder, Mulaka is currently in preparation for production.