Dive into northern Mexico's breathtaking landscapes with Mulaka, a 3D action-adventure game based on the rich indigenous culture of the Tarahumara.
Renowned for their impressive running abilities, embark on the journey of a Sukuruame - a Tarahumara shaman - as you fight back the foulness corrupting the land, while drawing upon the powers of demigods.
From solving puzzles in environments inspired by real Sierra Tarahumara locations, to heated hand-to-hand combat with creatures pulled from the region’s mythology, find out why the Tarahumara have earned a reputation for being superhumans.
- Become the legend: Harness the renowned athletic talents of the Tarahumara as you engage in fast-paced platforming and hand-to-hand combat.
- Explore Sierra Tarahumara: Traverse a 3D world inspired by the legendary, real-life landscapes of northern Mexico, rendered in a vibrant, low-poly visual style.
- Based on real mythology: Draw upon the powers of demigods and battle fearsome creatures pulled from the rich lore of the Tarahumara people.
- Live the culture: From narration in their indigenous language, to music unique to the region, experience an authentic representation of Tarahumara culture.
- Mix up your gameplay: Leverage the Tarahumara’s physical prowess, demigod transformations, puzzle-solving and the crafting of magic potions as you save humanity from the corruption plaguing it.
Available ingame languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
This beautiful Collector's Edition of Mulaka will please even the most committed collectors and fans. Its well-crafted box features a special coated surface with metallic and varnish highlights and measures about 32cm in height and 24cm in width. It opens like a drawer box and holds all contents in place.
Mulaka is the first to come with a Soundtrack CD & DVD set, the latter featuring a filmed documentary about Mulaka's development and its cultural origins. A true highlight is also the Making Mulaka book by Select Start Press, which features even more in-depth details about the development and background of the game, as well as a variety of colored illustrations and concept art.
The physical release of Mulaka can be considered a "Director's Cut" of the original and will have some game-changes that are exclusive to this version of the game:
- Exclusive new player skin (optional)
- Fresh rebalancing and general performance improvements
- Revamped level design
- New Easter eggs hidden in the game
- All language options from the Asian region release added
The Collector's Edition features:
- premium box with item tray
- gold-colored coin (numbered)
- cover sheet with interior art
- game on Blu-ray
- English in-depth manual with 84 pages
- achievement guide
- leather-style slipcase
- the official documentary book by Select Start Press
- a detailed look at the development of Mulaka
- comes in a brand-new layout for the reprint
- high-quality hardback cover
- 120+ content-rich color pages
- Original sound version on CD
- Video documentary with extras on DVD
- premium jewel case
- 12 page booklet
- reversible inlay & spine card (OBI)
3 clear files with print extras:
- DIN A2 double sided poster
- DIN A4 sticker set
- two DIN A4 magazine page prints
- alternate cover sheet and manual for swap-out
The PS4 and Switch Editions each have unique collector coin-motives with own limitation numbering.
Shown product designs are work in progress and might have small changes upon final release.
This is a preorder, Mulaka is currently in preparation for production.