Natsuki Chronicles is a new horizontal Shoot ’em Up that takes place within the same storyline as its predecessor Ginga Force.
The game follows the character Natsuki from a new perspective on the story. Discover her past as a rookie pilot up to present time, with events that happen in the past, in parallel, or even coincide with those in Ginga Force.
Through its unique display of bullet paths, Natsuki Chronicles makes the bullet-hell on screen much more accessible and adds tactical depth to the action. As a sequel to one of the best Shoot 'Em Ups of the '00s, this game was awaited with anticipation by genre-fans and more than met the high expectations!
- Story Mode alternating between past and present over 10+ stages
- Arcade Mode for quick action with Online Leaderboards
- Huge selection of weapon customization with countless combinations
- "Bullet Trajectory Display" for observing the direction of enemy bullets!
Available ingame-languages: English, Japanese, German, French
Here is what the critics say:
🏆 Metacritic Award: #23 Best PlayStation 4 Game of 2021
"I wholeheartedly recommend the game to those that appreciate high quality shoot ‘em ups or even just someone looking for a good introduction to the genre."
- Darkstation 8/10 Review
"It’s exactly what we want from a shooter. It’s fun, addictive, explosive and in-depth without being too fiddly."
- Playstation County 9/10 Review
"A surprisingly deep pick-up-and-play shoot-’em-up experience."
- Finger Guns 8/10 Review
"It becomes very addictive, very quickly, and very satisfying."
- God is a Geek 9/10 Review
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly desire from a high-quality physical game release.
A 40+ page in-depth Game Manual, a dedicated Cover Design with interior art, as well as a beautiful Slipcase and a Collectible Coin as a bonus leaves no wish unfulfilled for gamers, who prefer owning their games as physical versions.
Also included is a PlayStation 4 Achievement Guide Foldout, which will help you to get the most out of the game!
The Regular Edition of Natsuki Chronicles is limited to 2750 units.
- Cover with Interior Art
- Blu-Ray with full game
- 50+ Page In-Depth Manual in English
- Achievement Guide Foldout
- Leather-style Slipcase
- Silver-colored Coin (numbered)
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag