Project Blue is an 8bit action-platformer set in the dystopian city of Neo Hong Kong.
You play as Blue, an orphaned street boy who has been kidnapped by a nefarious multi-national conglomerate as part of a secret weapons project. You must escape your captors, fight your way across Neo Hong Kong, and confront your enemies at their corporate HQ.
Project Blue aims to create a dynamic gameplay that is quick to learn, easy to control but difficult to master - and above all, fun to play.
The world of the game is massive in size, with 256 individual area screens and 4 distinctive level themes. There are three difficulty settings as well (normal, hard & brutal), adding a significant amount of extra content, including changes to the level layout itself!
The NES release has been realized and sold by the developers themselves through Kickstarter, but we are now also offering it as a collaborated open preorder in our store for a limited time:
The game can be ordered from 2nd August until 6th September 2020; afterwards the preorders will close. Delivery is scheduled for October.
- authentic NES-style box
- includes cartridge sleeve and styrofoam block
- in-depth manual with 24 pages
- high-quality NES game-cartridge (PAL & NTSC-compatible)
This is a preorder, this game will go into production after it's open preorder closed.
All product designs are work in progress and might show small changes in the final products.
NES® & FC®/Famicom® are registered trademarks of Nintendo. This release is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Nintendo.
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag