Create your own religion piece by piece or craft your way to world domination in this uniquely colorful and hand-crafted world. Meet the peculiar characters of the Psychotic Adventures and uncover their stories that unfold as you progress during your quest.
Psychotic Adventures Origins is a compilation of the first two games set in the Psychotic universe: Agatha Knife and MechaNika by the Spain-based developer Mango Protocol. These two games laid the groundwork for the weird and colorful setting of this series.
- Two beautifully hand-illustrated adventure games with an engaging narrative and creative puzzles.
- Combined playtime of over 10 hours.
- Features lots of unique characters from the Psychotic universe, all with their individual storylines that overlap and unfold as you play through both games.
- Tons of hidden references to gaming, comic, movie and music culture for the players to explore.
- Explore the crazy universe and unlock up to 60 secret achievements
Available ingame languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Catalan, Korean, Russian, Japanese
Our very own localization team is providing a Japanese translation for both games (with over 100k words of ingame dialogue), which will be added to the physical release, helping to let it reach even more gamers all over the world!
This manic Collector's Edition of Psychotic Adventures Origins will please even the most committed collectors and fans. Its well-crafted box features a special coated surface with metallic and varnish highlights and measures about 32cm in height and 24cm in width. It opens like a drawer box and holds all contents in place.
This Edition is full of merchandise for the series, including two hanger plush dolls and embroidered patches of the protagonists Agatha and Nika, as well as a Tarot Card set and the two Psychotic Girls books which were the foundation for both games. As usual, you can expect the soundtrack on premium CD and a number of print extras to round up a great package of goodies.
Beautifully designed and filled to the brim with high value, this Edition is a true highlight for your collection.
The Collector's Edition features:
- premium box with item tray
- gold-colored coin (numbered)
- cover sheet with interior art
- game cartridge with Agatha Knife and MechaNika
- English in-depth manual
- quick instruction card
- leather-style slipcase
- two hanger plush dolls (ca. 10 cm)
- two embroidered patches
- two "Psychotic Girls" mini books (10x10 cm)
- 33 individual cards with outer box
- features some really unusual cards, but Sandro claims this is the best tarot set
- includes rules for a fun alternate card game
- Original sound version on CD
- premium jewel case
- 12 page booklet
- reversible inlay & spine card (OBI)
3 clear files with print extras:
- A top secret DIN A2 double sided poster
- two DIN A4 magazine page prints
- alternate cover sheet and manual for swap-out
This is a preorder, the game is currently in preparation for production.
The product designs are work in progress and might have small changes in the final products (only towards the better!)