Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child in these satirical adventures that will lure you to the dark corners of everyday life.
Create your own religion piece by piece or craft your way to world domination in this uniquely colorful and hand-crafted world. Meet the peculiar characters of the Psychotic Adventures and uncover their stories that unfold as you progress during your quest.
Psychotic Adventures Origins is a compilation of the first two games set in the Psychotic universe: Agatha Knife and MechaNika by the Spain-based developer Mango Protocol. These two games laid the groundwork for the weird and colorful setting of this series.
- Two beautifully hand-illustrated adventure games with an engaging narrative and creative puzzles.
- Combined playtime of over 10 hours.
- Features lots of unique characters from the Psychotic universe, all with their individual storylines that overlap and unfold as you play through both games.
- Tons of hidden references to gaming, comic, movie and music culture for the players to explore.
- Explore the crazy universe and unlock up to 60 secret achievements
Available ingame languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Catalan, Korean, Russian, Japanese
Our very own localization team is providing a Japanese translation for both games (with over 100k words of ingame dialogue), which will be added to the physical release, helping to let it reach even more gamers all over the world!
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly want from a well-done physical game release.
An in-depth game manual & a quick instruction card, a dedicated cover design with interior art, as well as a beautiful slipcase and a collectible coin as a bonus leave little to be desired for gamers who prefer to own their games as physical versions.
Limited to 2500 copies.
- cover with interior art
- game cartridge with Agatha Knife and MechaNika
- in-depth manual in English
- quick instruction card
- exclusive slipcase
- silver-colored coin (numbered)
This is a preorder, the game is currently in preparation for production.
The product designs are work in progress and might have small changes in the final products (only towards the better!)