Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child in these satirical adventures that will lure you to the dark corners of everyday life.
Create your own religion piece by piece or craft your way to world domination in this uniquely colorful and hand-crafted world. Meet the peculiar characters of the Psychotic Adventures and uncover their stories that unfold as you progress during your quest.
Psychotic Adventures Origins is a compilation of the first two games set in the Psychotic universe: Agatha Knife and MechaNika by the Spain-based developer Mango Protocol. These two games laid the groundwork for the weird and colorful setting of this series.
- Two beautifully hand-illustrated adventure games with an engaging narrative and creative puzzles.
- Combined playtime of over 10 hours.
- Features lots of unique characters from the Psychotic universe, all with their individual storylines that overlap and unfold as you play through both games.
- Tons of hidden references to gaming, comic, movie and music culture for the players to explore.
- Explore the crazy universe and unlock up to 60 secret achievements
Available ingame languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Catalan, Korean, Russian, Japanese
Our very own localization team is providing a Japanese translation for both games (with over 100k words of ingame dialogue), which will be added to the physical release, helping to let it reach even more gamers all over the world!
This manic Collector's Edition of Psychotic Adventures Origins will please even the most committed collectors and fans. Its well-crafted box features a special coated surface with metallic and varnish highlights and measures about 32cm in height and 24cm in width. It opens like a drawer box and holds all contents in place.
This Edition is full of merchandise for the series, including two hanger plush dolls and embroidered patches of the protagonists Agatha and Nika, as well as a Tarot Card set and the two Psychotic Girls books which were the foundation for both games. As usual, you can expect the soundtrack on premium CD and a number of print extras to round up a great package of goodies.
Beautifully designed and filled to the brim with high value, this Edition is a true highlight for your collection.
Limited to 500 copies
- premium box with item tray
- gold-colored coin (numbered)
- cover sheet with interior art
- Blu-ray with Agatha Knife and MechaNika
- English in-depth manual
- achievement foldout
- leather-style slipcase
- two hanger plush dolls (ca. 10 cm)
- two embroidered patches
- two "Psychotic Girls" mini books (10x10 cm)
- 33 individual cards with outer box
- features some really unusual cards, but Sandro claims this is the best tarot set
- include rules for a fun alternate card game
- Original sound version on CD
- premium jewel case
- 12 page booklet
- reversible inlay & spine card (OBI)
3 clear files with print extras:
- A top secret DIN A2 double sided poster
- two DIN A4 magazine page prints
- alternate cover sheet and manual for swap-out
This is a preorder, the game is currently in preparation for production.
The product designs are work in progress and might have small changes in the final products (only towards the better!)
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag