This pre-order set is limited to 200 pieces. Orders are limited to 1 set per customer.
It features our first three physical Sony PlayStation 4 releases at once:
1. Rival Megagun
Transform into your Mega Gunship form to blast your rivals head-on in this unique shooting game with a competitive twist. Rival Megagun is a split-screen versus shoot 'em up in which you transform into a gigantic boss ship to invade your opponent's screen.
Developed by the talented team of Spacewave Software and published by Degica Games, one of the most influencial Shoot em' Up publishers in recent years, Rival Megagun is a title that should be in every well-assorted gamer-library! After a successful digital launch and an overwhelmingly positive reception from both the press and the genre community, Rival Megagun is finally about to see a physical release! Genre-fans will absolutely love this title, since great versus shooters are rare to find across all console libraries to start with, but it's not only for the die-hards - more casual players will enjoy the fun and competetive couch-multiplayer of this title with their friends just as much!Features:
-Classic Shoot em' Up action with a competitive twist
-Multiple playable heroes, each with unique weapons and boss transformation
-Intense 2-player "couch-multiplayer" for local versus battles
-Online battles which allow to challenge your friends or find opponents via matchmaking
-Unlockable gear and weapons for customizing your ships
-A single-player arcade mode
Available ingame languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Dive into northern Mexico's breathtaking landscapes with Mulaka, a 3D action-adventure game based on the rich indigenous culture of the Tarahumara. Renowned for their impressive running abilities, embark on the journey of a Sukuruame - a Tarahumara shaman - as you fight back the foulness corrupting the land, while drawing upon the powers of demigods. From solving puzzles in environments inspired by real Sierra Tarahumara locations, to heated hand-to-hand combat with creatures pulled from the region’s mythology, find out why the Tarahumara have earned a reputation for being superhumans.
-Become the legend: Harness the renowned athletic talents of the Tarahumara as you engage in fast-paced platforming and hand-to-hand combat.
-Explore Sierra Tarahumara: Traverse a 3D world inspired by the legendary, real-life landscapes of northern Mexico, rendered in a vibrant, low-poly visual style.
-Based on real mythology: Draw upon the powers of demigods and battle fearsome creatures pulled from the rich lore of the Tarahumara people.
-Live the culture: From narration in their indigenous language, to music unique to the region, experience an authentic representation of Tarahumara culture.
-Mix up your gameplay: Leverage the Tarahumara’s physical prowess, demigod transformations, puzzle-solving and the crafting of magic potions as you save humanity from the corruption plaguing it.
Available ingame languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
3. Psychotic Adventures Origins
Tackle controversial topics through the eyes of a child in these satirical adventures that will lure you to the dark corners of everyday life.
Create your own religion piece by piece or craft your way to world domination in this uniquely colorful and hand-crafted world. Meet the peculiar characters of the Psychotic Adventures and uncover their stories that unfold as you progress during your quest.
Psychotic Adventures Origins is a compilation of the first two games set in the Psychotic universe: Agatha Knife and MechaNika by the Spain-based developer Mango Protocol. These two games laid the groundwork for the weird and colorful setting of this series.
- Two beautifully hand-illustrated adventure games with an engaging narrative.
- Combined playtime of over 10 hours.
- Features lots of unique characters from the Psychotic universe, all with their individual storylines that overlap and unfold as you play through both games.
- Tons of hidden references to gaming, comic, movie and music culturefor the players to explore.
- Explore this crazy universe and unlock up to 60 secret achievements
Available ingame languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Russian, Japanese
All games are included as Regular Editions (RE), with the following content:
- Sony PlayStation 4 Blu-ray
- dedicated in-depth manual
- standard case with double-sided print
- slip-case with a leather-look surface and shiny silver-colored embossing (exclusive for RE)
- silver-colored collector's coin (exclusive for RE)
Buyers of the Triple Pre-order Sets will receive special benefits:
- reduced price to 94,99 Euro
- a bronze collector's coin for each game, exclusive for the bundles
- secured pre-order of all three releases
- onetime shipping costs with tracking number
This set will ship once all three games are available.
Shown product designs are work in progress and might have minor changes.
The PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch release will receive different collectible coin motives of the same game.
Each of the three releases will receive a limited Regular Edition release, of which 200 are reserved for this pre-order bundle.
A special Collector's Edition will also be available and offers different packaging, varying additional merchandise and a golden collector's coin.
Rival Megagun PS4 - Regular Edition 2000 pcs - Collector's Edition 500 pcs
Mulaka PS4 - Regular Edition 2000 pcs - Collector's Edition 500 pcs
Psychotic Adventures Origins PS4 - Regular Edition 1200 pcs - Limited Edition 500 pcs
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interviews
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag