Tobu Tobu Girl is an arcade-style platforming game for Game Boy® and Game Boy Color® by Tangram Games. This 8bit-game will enchant you with its beautifully crafted pixel art, tight controls and an earworm-inducing chiptune soundtrack. Replayability is ensured with unlockables, various difficulty levels and battery backed-up highscores.
- fast and fluid gameplay that pushes the system's limits
- 4 levels with different setting and scaling difficulty
- new endless mode with increasingly difficult obstacle waves
- randomly generated enemy formations for endless replayability
- stunningly cute soundtrack by poteto-tan
- unlockable sound test, player skins and other awesome secrets
- compatible to GB Classic, Color and Super GB, using their special features
- battery-backed up progress and highscores
An Edition for the Tobu Tobu Girl superfans!
For the "old" EU/US-style Editions with English text, we are offering Collector's Edition -without- the games and coins, for those that already purchased both previous editions.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS VERSION IS ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED BOTH VERSIONS. ALL OTHER ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED.
In addition to the signature premium box, it comes with two clear files, housing a DIN A2 poster, a DIN A4 manga, a large sticker set and two magazine-style bonus print (Chirashi) in English and Japanese!
Highly limited and a real highlight for your collection!
The EU/US-style Collector's Edition Box of Tobu Tobu Girl Deluxe is limited to 50 units.
- premium collector box
- 2x clear files
- 2x Japanese manuals for swap-out
- DIN A4 16 page-manga
- DIN A4 sticker set
- DIN A2 poster
- magazine-style bonus print
Important: Comes without the games and coins (!)
All product designs are work in progress and might show small changes in the final products.
Game Boy®/GB®, Game Boy Color®/GBC® and Super Game Boy®/SGB® are registered trademarks of Nintendo. This release is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Nintendo.
DOT MATRIX SERIES® is a trademark of First Press Games.
First Press Games Quality:
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interview
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag