Underhero isn't your typical RPG-adventure: Classic elements like turn-based combat and exploration are shaken up with timing-based elements and 2D platforming. While a wide range of abilities are available, precisely-timed actions are actually the most powerful weapon to utilize during this quest.
Inspired by Paper Mario and many other RPGs with creative gameplay-elements, it tells the story of a world in which the chosen hero has failed due to an accident and an underling of the main villain is suddenly prompted to take his place as the new “hero”.
The game tells an intriguing and mysterious story, full of silly characters brimming with personality, quirky dialogue, and lots of weird humor. Join the legendary hilt Elizabeth IV and the little Masked Kid as they journey across the Chestnut Kingdom to defeat your evil supervisor, Mr. Stitches!
- A sidescrolling RPG adventure, full of beautiful pixel art and cartoony aesthetics.
- Turn-based combat with a twist: There are no turns! Use your reflexes to evade, and your timing to attack or parry! It's true timing-based combat.
- Hit enemies with the beat of the music for Groovy~ critical hits!
- Fun and intense boss battles!
- Enemies consider you their ally, so talk to them in-battles for tips, jokes, and lore!
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren.
- Over 15 hours of playtime in an expansive game-world, sprinkled with many hidden secrets.
- A story shrouded in mystery, with many twists and turns…
Available ingame-language: English only.
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly desire from a high-quality physical game release.
A 60 page in-depth Game Manual, a dedicated Cover Design with interior art, as well as a beautiful Slipcase and a Collectible Coin as a bonus leaves no wish unfulfilled for gamers, who prefer owning their games as physical versions.
Also included is PlayStation 4 Achievement Foldout, which will help you to get the most out of the game!
The Underhero PlayStation 4 Regular Edition is limited to 1500 units.
- Cover with Interior Art
- Blu-Ray with full game
- 60 Page In-Depth Manual in English
- Achievement Foldout
- Exclusive Slipcase
- Silver-colored Coin (numbered)
Shown product designs may have small changes in the final release.
This game is currently in preparation for production.