The gameplay is decidedly kept simple and makes POWA! easy to pick it up, but challenging to conquer. A good variety of level themes and obstacles, with an ever-increasing difficulty curve keep the experience thoroughly engaging and fresh!
You can download a demo of POWA!' on it's Itchio-page: https://aiguanachein.itch.io/powa
POWA! has been solely developed by the Spain-based GBdev-enthusiast Aiguanachein, with support from Sergio de Prado for the music and Ivan Miguel for art designs & graphic touch-ups. The game uses the ZGB engine by Zal0.
- a brand-new Game Boy Color game with backwards-compatibility to Classic Game Boy hardware
- clean and simple platformer-gameplay with tight controls
- five levels with multiple segments and a challenging boss fight in each
- super-cute presentation and a bopping soundtrack
- replay-value through varying difficulty modes and a timescore after each play-through
- utilizes Super Game Boy-features when played on a SNES/SFC
The Regular Edition represents the base game and features everything you could possibly want from a well-done physical retro-game release.
An in-depth game manual, beautiful packaging and a high-end cartridge leave little to be desired for gamers who prefer to own their games as physical versions. It also comes with a collectible silver coin.
Limitation of this Edition will be set after the open-preorder phase.
- JP-style box with foil print
- DOT MATRIX SERIES cartridge, working on all Game Boy-compatible systems
- in-depth manual in Japanese
- package inlay & survey postcard
- silver-colored coin (numbered)
This is a preorder, the game will be produced in Q3 of 2020.
All product designs are work in progress and might have small changes in the final products (only towards the better!)
Game Boy® , Game Boy Pocket®, Game Boy Light®, Super Game Boy®, Game Boy Color®, SNES®, SFC® are trademarks of Nintendo. This release is neither endorsed by, nor officially licensed by Nintendo.
DOT MATRIX SERIES® is a trademark of First Press Games.