Project Blue is an 8bit action-platformer set in the dystopian city of Neo Hong Kong.
You play as Blue, an orphaned street boy who has been kidnapped by a nefarious multi-national conglomerate as part of a secret weapons project. You must escape your captors, fight your way across Neo Hong Kong, and confront your enemies at their corporate HQ.
Project Blue aims to create a dynamic gameplay that is quick to learn, easy to control but difficult to master - and above all, fun to play.
The world of the game is massive in size, with 256 individual area screens and 4 distinctive level themes. There are three difficulty settings as well (normal, hard & brutal), adding a significant amount of extra content, including changes to the level layout itself!
For the Famicom release, we teamed up with the developers for a faithful Japanese version. Aside of making it available for the different hardware, the goal is also to create a thoroughly localized packaging, manual and even implement translated in-game text, to make it a truly fleshed-out release for the console.
The Collector's Edition comes in our signature premium package and offers a great assortment of extras for fans of new Famicom releases. The inner package comes with an alternative artwork and the Edition features clear files, a poster, the original soundtrack on CD and a sticker set as additional goodies.
If you are a collector, you definitely don't want to miss this version, as it offers amazing value for just a slightly higher price.
The Collector's Edition will be limited to 500 pieces.*
- premium collector package
- box in a classic Famicom style design, with alternative cover
- clear blue custom cartridge shell with top-label
- in-depth manual in Japanese
- package inlay & survey postcard
- Omni Crisp strap hanger for the cartridge
- CD Soundtrack in premium jewel case
- clear file with DIN A2 poster
- gold-colored coin (numbered)
*50 of these are included in the Super Set.
This is a preorder, the game is currently in preparation for production.
All product designs are work in progress and might show small changes in the final products.
NES® & FC®/Famicom® are registered trademarks of Nintendo. This release is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Nintendo.
First Press Games Quality:
We publish our physical games with the guaranteed First Press Games Quality & Continuity for EVERY release:
- ALL CEs: Standardized Collector's Edition box sizes for every system with the look and feel of gorgeous and expensive encyclopedias
- ALL: Gold, Silver and Bronze colored Collector's Coins with the unique production number of each produced copy
- ALL: Thick and detailed game manuals (up to 80 pages) with comic/manga and developer interview
- SWI/PS4 REs: Numbered Regular Edition Slipcases with a continuous picture and a leather-like look of an antique book collection
- SWI/PS4: Cover sheets with beautiful exterior and interior graphics, no age ratings on the cover sheets and a numbered spine
- SWI/PS4: Super Famicom-style quick instruction cards for Nintendo Switch and N64-style achievement guide foldouts for PlayStation 4 games
- SWI/PS4: Collector’s Editions additionally include: Japanese cover sheet, Japanese manual, Japanese quick instruction card and Japanese achievement guide foldout for enthusiasts of Japanese releases
- CDs: All CDs are manufactured in Japan for the highest production quality, come in rare 12 and 17 mm jewel cases and include 3D stickers and a composer interview. Some CDs include newly made songs and karaoke versions with lyrics and liner notes
- RETRO: The boxes of our retro releases are printed on original grey cardboard with no foil lamination and the flaps are perfectly fitting with no cuts
- RETRO: The cartridges, clear cases and trays of our retro releases are custom made with original-like and perfectly fitting stickers and come in a poly bag